Introduction to Advanced Web Design Course Websites are now the digital shop front to any business. Most consumers expect businesses to be discoverable, explained online and easy to contact th ...
Creating and Publishing Web Pages Level ...
This course is for learners who are new to website creation. It is recommended for people who can use a grounding in website creation to further their education or employment opportunities. It covers a 'no code' approach which means you do not need to be a coder to work on websites.
- An introduction to web design
- The top down view of how to build and manage web pages
- Understanding the purpose of HTML, CSS
- How to choose technologies to build a website
- Introduction to content management systems
- How to host and manage a website and web domain
- How to leverage a web presence for different types of businesses
- An awareness of Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- The ecosystem of tools to ease your workload